Preparing Spanish-speaking children with superior dual language education.
Volunteer Your Time With Us
Build a bright future for children and families by donating your time and talent to Charlotte Bilingual Preschool! For more information or to get involved, contact email@example.com.
- Babysit for children as their parents attend classes in the Family Program. Time commitment: 1hr minimum – 2 hours maximum per session, 8:30 – 11 am and 1:00 – 4:30 pm (recurring – weekly preferred).
- Tutor adults in English as a Second Language. Read more and get involved here!
- Read to a child.
- Help sanitize toys in the classroom: 1 hour (monthly.)
- Assist in classroom (reading, conducting small group activities, math, literacy). This is mostly engaging with children while they’re doing any activity. If children are coloring or playing with blocks, that’s what a volunteer can also do, or if a child wants to read a book, that’ll be the activity: 1 hour (ongoing – weekly preferred.) 18+
- Assist teachers organizing materials: 30 minutes – 1 hour (ongoing.)
- Assist teachers preparing materials, cutting, laminating: 30 minutes – 1 hour (ongoing.)
- Volunteer during events – math fair, science fair, book fair, international fair: 1 hour.
- Assist on field trips: 2 hours.
Outdoor Learning Environment (OLE)
- Weed: 1 hr. 1x/week.
- Translate documents when needed: Skills: demonstrated experience with Spanish-English translation.
- General office assistance: photocopying, filing, etc.: 1 hr. minimum (ongoing – preferably between 10 am-12 pm Wednesday -Friday and 1:30-3:00 Wednesday & Thursday.)