Preparing Spanish-speaking children with superior dual language education.
Now Hiring Executive Assistant
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent
attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff,
board members, external partners and donors
• High level written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity, solid stress management skills
• Resourceful team-player who can also work independently
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing
demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
• Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
The position will report directly to the Executive Director. Competitive salary and benefits.
Closing date: December 11, 2017
Interested in Joining our team?
As our bilingual school grows we will be looking for energetic, creative, people to join our team. We serve birth to 5-year-olds, most of whom have limited English language skills, few economic resources and would enter kindergarten without any preschool experience if not for our school.
We use an emergent curriculum, support the unique needs of dual language learners, offer a comprehensive parent program and value the uniqueness of each child.
We maintain a N.C. license with a five-star rating.
While parents pay a small tuition, we must raise the vast majority of our resources through volunteers, corporate and private donors and some public dollars.
If interested in joining our team, email us.
Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Substitute Teacher applications always accepted
In our part-day preschool classrooms we serve 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds, most of whom have limited English language skills, few economic resources and would enter kindergarten without any preschool experience if not for our school.
We value the uniqueness of each child through a Reggio Emilia inspired emergent curriculum, employ a dual language approach and connect with our comprehensive parent program. Most teachers/Teaching Assistants work a full day, working with a class of 18 children in the morning and a different group of 18 in the afternoon session.
•Self-starting educator who motivates and instructs through identification of individual student strengths
•Honors and embraces diversity with demonstrated respect and sensitivity to the Latin American culture and community
•Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or related field and/or ECE credential
• Demonstrated success teaching/leading groups of young children
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Spanish
• Lifelong learner who seeks out professional development
• Participates eagerly in all aspects of school life
• Contributes to the school culture of connectivity, compassion and collaboration
• Adept with online education tools and Microsoft Office, especially Outlook
Teachers can expect a collaborative learning environment, a fast pace with high expectations, professional development opportunities, a competitive compensation package, and full-time positions on a school calendar schedule.