Preparing Spanish-speaking children with superior dual language education.
DUAL LANGUAGE INNOVATION CLASSROOM
Charlotte Bilingual Preschool is expanding and will be adding a Dual Language Innovation Classroom for the 2018-2019 school year.
The Innovation Classroom will allow the Preschool to prepare 36 additional children for kindergarten. Half of the children will be from traditional Charlotte Bilingual Preschool families, and half of the children from English-speaking families. Through the Innovation Classroom, Charlotte Bilingual Preschool seeks to serve more children, accelerate English language acquisition, improve educational outcomes, and create pathways for social and economic mobility for our families.
Informed by our 18 years of experience serving the Charlotte Latino community and designed in collaboration with a diverse set of community leaders, parents and experts, the Innovation Classroom offers a chance to go beyond traditional approaches to learning.
Ultimately, the goal of the Innovation Classroom is to provide all our students and families with the language skills and cultural connections that enable them to reach their full potential.
The Innovation Classroom invites parents and their children to join us who:
- Reside in Mecklenburg County
- Have children who will be 3 years old by August 31, 2018
- Are interested in learning from others
- Respect and value cultural and language diversity and exchange
- Are flexible and adaptable For more information, please contact
If you are interested call Charlotte Bilingual Preschool at (704) 535-8080 or email us at Aracely@bilingualpreschool.org
Innovation Classroom Open House Dates
- February 7: 8:45am – 9:45am
- February 21: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- March 1: 8:45 – 9:45am
Potluck Lunch for Innovation Classroom Parents:
March 9: 12-1pm
- February 15: Deadline for First application submission
- March 5: Deadline for second application submission